Played around with the S4 and meh

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Now I'm a smartphone junkie and I'm looking for the next device to see what's new, different and great. And as I stated in a previous thread, I'm rarely "wow'd" by any device mostly because I change so frequently the differences are marginal. And I have to say I just didn't see it with the S4 either. For the second half of last year I was on an S3 for most of the time back and forth with an iPhone. And while the S4 is a decent upgrade over the S3 it felt stale. Touchwiz is still what it is.... One of the worst skins in my opinion and I was just bored.

The device is fast and ever, it feels quality, screen is great but that's really it. I feel like all the android users not digging the incremental iPhone upgrades. It's funny how the Samsung diehards are hypocrites but that's another discussion lol. In the end, there was nothing really compelling about it and I much prefer the one. And that's not necessarily because the one is better but because it's just fresh. The S4 is a great device and will sell like hotcakes as it should but I'm glad I got the one this time around. Now I'm just going to be waiting for the next iphone and nexus to see if they offer anything worthwhile. Just my thoughts and not a bash on the S4 at all. In my opinion the one is the better device because of the sense 5 changes and premium build. I guess for me, I'll define better as different for now.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Jakiro201

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Put aside the S4, back to when I was using the iPhone , my first impression with the S3 would be the lag issue with the home button. Don't know how much the S4 has improved though..

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Put aside the S4, back to when I was using the iPhone , my first impression with the S3 would be the lag issue with the home button. Don't know how much the S4 has improved though..

I dont know for sure but i think that lagg was linked to Samsung's s voice service unless you deactivated it. Idk for sure though.

Courtesy of My LT3VO :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar