HTC One from China, where to buy?

misterRafter

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Morning,

i'm from the UK and would like to know where i could purchase a chinese dual sim HTC One from? Does it have a microSD card slot?

I'm currently on TMobile, would my sim work in the Chinese HTC One?

Thanks

MaxiP

May 5, 2011
Visit site
No answer but I'm very interested in finding out as well. I need 64Gb storage for local music and as it doesn't look like we'll get that variant here, I'm thinking about the Chinese one as well.

Joseph Chen1

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi:

I picked up a silver color HTC One with 32GB here in Shanghai yesterday. It has dual sim slot, and has a slot for SD card. According to the salesman, it will accomodate all the way to 64GB. I can not tell if it's true or not!

What I did not know was that I will need to ROOT this phone in order to install Google Play Store, and few other things. I am not that technically savvy to root a mobile phone, so I am thinking about selling this phone.

If you are interested, please let me know.

By the way, I also saw very nice knock-offs in Shanghai too. Even I had a hard time telling the difference. So, please be careful!

Cielmerlion

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Im Also looking for one, but im curious about one thing. It looks like you can have access tot he battery since there is a screw on plate. Is that true? I sure looks it. It will probably still be glued on but it would make the phone easier to repair if the battery dies over time. Im Jealous that china gets that one since the dual sim and microsd makes the phone more versatile. Finally, how much would you sell it for if you were willing?

Berry_Pink

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
HTC One M7 802w Dual Sim UltraPixel Android4.1 Quad Core 1.7GHz 4.7 inch HD DSFA Dual Sim Full Active [3867] - US$939.99 - Smartphone Professional - EtoTalk
??HTC802w ??HTC New One 802w 3G?ֻ???????????WCDMA/GSM ˫??˫??˫ͨ?????? ???? ?۸? ???⡿
HTC ONE 802w with dual sim wcdma+cdma is powered by a Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor at 1.7GHz, with 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage in the base model (a 64GB model is planned as well), a 2300mAh battery, and LTE connectivity.
http://product.pconline.com.cn/mobile/htc/520482.html
??HTC One 802t/?ƶ??桿????_????_ͼƬ_??̳_HTC HTC 802t?ֻ?????-ZOL?йش?????
HTC One 802w Unicom version 4.7 inch Android OS 4.1 Smart Phone HTC Sense 5.0 (this one takes you to amazon who are selling the unicom version)

heres a few vendors selling the chinese version of the official HTC One guys, been looking for it myself but its a bit pricey for me. Apparently you can get it in red too if you fancy, looks nice imo

just a note: theres a clone also from china called the HDC hx9299a which is the spitting image of HTC One except for the logo, the removable battery, lack of sense 5, no blinkfeed and most importantly has a tiny 1600mah battery. dont mistake it with the genuine chinese version provided by htc

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
HTC One M7 802w Dual Sim UltraPixel Android4.1 Quad Core 1.7GHz 4.7 inch HD DSFA Dual Sim Full Active [3867] - US$939.99 - Smartphone Professional - EtoTalk
??HTC802w ??HTC New One 802w 3G?ֻ???????????WCDMA/GSM ˫??˫??˫ͨ?????? ???? ?۸? ???⡿
HTC ONE 802w with dual sim wcdma+cdma is powered by a Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor at 1.7GHz, with 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage in the base model (a 64GB model is planned as well), a 2300mAh battery, and LTE connectivity.
http://product.pconline.com.cn/mobile/htc/520482.html
??HTC One 802t/?ƶ??桿????_????_ͼƬ_??̳_HTC HTC 802t?ֻ?????-ZOL?йش?????
HTC One 802w Unicom version 4.7 inch Android OS 4.1 Smart Phone HTC Sense 5.0 (this one takes you to amazon who are selling the unicom version)

heres a few vendors selling the chinese version of the official HTC One guys, been looking for it myself but its a bit pricey for me. Apparently you can get it in red too if you fancy, looks nice imo

just a note: theres a clone also from china called the HDC hx9299a which is the spitting image of HTC One except for the logo, the removable battery, lack of sense 5, no blinkfeed and most importantly has a tiny 1600mah battery. dont mistake it with the genuine chinese version provided by htc

As a note, I approved this. Normally, this would be SPAM, but is directly answering the question being asked by the OP. I reviewed your posts and you also don't appear to be a spambot. :)

BadHead1970

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
If you were to buy one for China, would it even work in the UK? Wouldn't there be a difference between radios used in the Asian and European markets?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar