Voicemail

mamartin89

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!

Is there a visual voicemail feature for the One? I just switched over from the iphone, and I knew that visual voicemail would be a feature I would miss. However, there might be a way to get it with android and I just missed it.

Thanks for the help! :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

jasonaward

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
This is carrier dependent. On ATT it is ATT Messages. Though personally, I ditched their app (it's terrible) and am using Google Voice for voicemail.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Google Voice is the best. Android devices do not have visual voicemail built into the phone app so the carrier's app need to be used. But google voice is better than any carrier app and will allow you to use it on any iOS or Android device in case you switch in the future. You can read the voice messages as well on your device or on the web. Really a great service, for free.

PatriotGyrl

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I use AT&T Visual Voicemail. If you have AT&T, this feature is added into your data plan, at no additional cost, bit is provisioned separately. The service is free but offers transcription for a monthly rate. I have like it. I absolutely hated the AT&T messages app.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12