[POLL] What's your favorite Video Highlight theme

What's your favorite HTC One Video Highlight Theme? (Can choose more than one)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
[video=youtube;POwMQXR1zEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=POwMQXR1zEI[/video]

I realized I keep coming back to one or two video highlight themes. Before I tell you what they are, I wanna hear what everybody else is using. It's as much a matter of matching the images (and Zoes) to the music, I guess, but still. I favor some over others.

What are you guys using?

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ashley's Graduation Dinner - YouTube

Islandia and it's happy music every time here :)

I too find I'm using Islandia more than any of the others. Though there have been a few times one of the others fit the mood of the highlight better, most of the time it's Islandia.

Also a thank you to Phil for making a video showing all of them one after another. I've been wanting to see that but been too lazy to do it.

TourATL

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Islandia is the best, but I also like eifel. The black and white is just a little too cute though.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Son Nguyen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Islandia by a landslide. I really hope HTC plans on updating with more themes though. Six of them can get old pretty quick.

sepffuzzball

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm partial to this one since it was the first one I saw/heard. Got a pair of Developer Editions in on Saturday, and on that evening I made some Saffron and Bacon risotto with Blackened Salmon. Took a few pictures (mind you I suck at plating, but it at least tasted delicious!) and didn't even realize it automagically made a highlights reel until I clicked on it.

The photos aren't the best since my kitchen lighting is poor (it's attached to the living room where I use a projector, so lights and angles can be really wonky). These were some on the fly, don't even really care about getting a great picture photos.

On another note, I'm loving this phone, even without running some AOSP-like ROM. I thought some of these features would be silly or campy...and albeit some of them are, most of them are pretty cool!

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure I have a favorite as they all seem to have a use depending on the pictures you are using. For instance I'm not sure any of the five other options fits this picture set better. https://share.htc.com/Fn-huoq13

Edit: I used htc share because I love the zoe I included but the highlight video doesn't show the part that makes it good.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool