Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By madlaw1071
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default WhatsApp led notification on HTC One

I have reset the led notification color to green (from white) in the WhatsApp settings but I am still not getting a blinking light notification when I receive a WhatsApp message. Any suggestions on how to get it working?

Default Re: WhatsApp led notification on HTC One

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter039 View Post
    I have reset the led notification color to green (from white) in the WhatsApp settings but I am still not getting a blinking light notification when I receive a WhatsApp message. Any suggestions on how to get it working?
    Have you checked the Notification section in your settings to make sure whatsapp is set up in that area to give you notifications also?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

There is no reference to WhatsApp in the general notifications menu. Just calls, voice mail, messages, calendar, mail and alarms, all of which I have turned on.

I dont believe the LED on the One can be customized.
    dave3389 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter039 View Post
    That's odd. I'm getting the green LED light notification when I get messages on WhatsApp. I checked the settings, and the LED is set to 'white' in the WhatsApp settings.

Quote Originally Posted by EverNap View Post
    That's odd. I'm getting the green LED light notification when I get messages on WhatsApp. I checked the settings, and the LED is set to 'white' in the WhatsApp settings.
    have you try add the number in phone contact?

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

Is it possible that the LED is only a two color LED and can't do anything but green and red?

Unhappy Re: WhatsApp led notification on HTC One

same here with me... just 2 weeks ago i bought HTC m8. n i have set notification LED light to white for friends and purple for group. but m only getting green LED notification... dont know why...

Quote Originally Posted by Sumukh Kulkarni View Post
    same here with me... just 2 weeks ago i bought HTC m8. n i have set notification LED light to white for friends and purple for group. but m only getting green LED notification... dont know why...
    The m7 has only 2 colours for LED notifications - green and red. That's it.