ONE + Wave Launcher = Awesome

• Thread starter Deleted member 1050820
  • Start date

HunterKen7

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Man, that does look awesome. Might have to check that out. Being 2 years old though makes me wonder. But the reviews all seem very strong even in the past few months.

HunterKen7

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I tried it out. It is definitely pretty slick. The only drawback is if you are in an app that has the black extra menu button on the very bottom, you can't active the wave by sliding up from the bottom of the screen. You have to activate it from just above the big menu button.

I spent more than 15 minutes messing with it too, so there goes a refund. Oh well. The deserve it.

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I tried it out. It is definitely pretty slick. The only drawback is if you are in an app that has the black extra menu button on the very bottom, you can't active the wave by sliding up from the bottom of the screen. You have to activate it from just above the big menu button.

I spent more than 15 minutes messing with it too, so there goes a refund. Oh well. The deserve it.

It is only a couple bucks, so...

Things that reviews made me wary -

-No updates in 2 years. None of the developers apps have been updated in 2 years. I guess that doesn't matter if it works well, but still....

-Several reviews said it really slowed down their phones and was a memory hog - have you noticed it slow down at all?

-Several reviews complained coudn't change icons and text. Bothers me a little.

Will patiently await your full review!

ectoren

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
The black bar strikes again!

You only get 15min before refund now? I always thought it was like a couple of days.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

15 min refund window has been like that for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

HunterKen7

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I think it is 15 minutes via the play store. After that, I'm reading that you might be able to request a refund via the "My orders" screen on the plat store web page. I'm going to try that now.

EDIT: I got the refund within seconds of making the request from the "Report a problem" menu in "My orders".

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I think it is 15 minutes via the play store. After that, I'm reading that you might be able to request a refund via the "My orders" screen on the plat store web page. I'm going to try that now.

EDIT: I got the refund within seconds of making the request from the "Report a problem" menu in "My orders".

Sorry to hear you didn't think it was worth $2!

thegov

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Have used wave launcher since my evo 4g b/c I liked the option on my palm pre. Worked great on my evo 3d and now my HTC one as well. I don't think it slows down more powerful phones but could lower-end ones since the app is always running.