Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: HTC One vibration

hi, you must first root your htc one and install su, after that install some application that access to kernel setting, for example, trickster mod.
    after that decrease the vibration sensitivity to minimum.
    have a nice time.

hi Guys;
    i have completely different problem, my vibration completely gone!! i tried many things but nothing , any ideas? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gediminas Akstinas View Post
    hi Guys;
    i have completely different problem, my vibration completely gone!! i tried many things but nothing , any ideas? thanks
    Settings-Sound-Vibrate on touch. make sure this is checked.

I did all of this but I can't figure out which setting to change to find the vibration sensitivity. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle Towers View Post
    I did all of this but I can't figure out which setting to change to find the vibration sensitivity. Please help.
    I don't believe you can adjust the vibration sensitivity. It's either on or off.

Default Re: htc one vibration

ok so i downloaded the new software on my htc one m7 and now when i text my vibrate is gone (like while I'm texting each letter vibrates the phone) and i went into settings and its checked off that its on but its not working how do i get that back? please help I'm so confused.. like i did all this.... settings->Language & keyboard->HTC Sense Input->Vibration feedback.. still zip. only works if i download a emoji app and turn it on there but i hate those apps they're useless

Hi guys my first post, I am big time HTC fan from desire to M7, FYI The vibration on notification really sucks but unfortunately that's a build in feature in M7, you cannot turn it off, the only way is , unchecked every application vibration notification option
    I did it for:
    viber
    whats up
    telegram

I've had my HTC one for nearly a year, and all of sudden I cannot stop my phone vibrating everytime i get a text message. I have turned vibrate off on the phones main notification menu and within every app I have, even when the phone is in silent mode it vibrates and carried on until I open the message. Can anyone help?

Actually you can do a thing
    there is a option called power saver in which u can stop vibration by unchecking vibration
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12