HTC One vibration

mgon23

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
is there a way to adjust the vibration sensitivity on the htc one ?
so far i havent found anything in settings , but i might be missing something
thankyou

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: htc one vibration

Ye the vibration is terrible, although its only its only the vibration feedback , Vibration during calls etc is fine!! Tbh, the longer i have this phone the more annoying little issues iam finding, I like this phone,i really do but i am not sure ill buy a htc again!! My samsung was perfect out of the box, Cant say the same for this phone :(

mgon23

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site

theres a few things to get used to , i had a GS3 before this and phones build quality sucked
im glad i went ahead and bough this

mamartin89

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site

I don't know how to adjust it, but I do know how to turn it off when you text/use the keyboard.

Go to settings->Language & keyboard->HTC Sense Input->Vibration feedback (uncheck it)

This will stop the phone from vibrating when you use the keyboard. It will still vibrate when you get a call and notifications.

I heard this also helps a lot with battery life.

I hope this helped. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

ljx718

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site

I don't know how to adjust it, but I do know how to turn it off when you text/use the keyboard.

Go to settings->Language & keyboard->HTC Sense Input->Vibration feedback (uncheck it)

This will stop the phone from vibrating when you use the keyboard. It will still vibrate when you get a call and notifications.

I heard this also helps a lot with battery life.

I hope this helped. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

i can confirm this. Added benefit to me because i hate for the phone to vibrate when i type. i prefer a sound with a type.

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site

I turned off haptic feedback for the keyboard, but can't get to stop the vibrate "jolt" when I start a phone call- most annoying! Anyone know how to stop that "electric jolt" when you begin a call??

EverNap

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

I turned off haptic feedback for the keyboard, but can't get to stop the vibrate "jolt" when I start a phone call- most annoying! Anyone know how to stop that "electric jolt" when you begin a call??
Hehe... I actually used to like that in some of the older phones. I don't have to put the phone to my ear until the call actually gets connected :p

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site

I can't believe that this would be default setting with no way of changing it. Maybe the next software update will fix it?

lestatovarius

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Ok so I see you guys have solved the vibrate problem for some things but what about when you receive a text or FB notification...I do not want it to buzz and I have unchecked every vibrate box I can find.....to me this is most annoying...the vibrate is louder than the ringtone I am using....I love this phone but I would appreciate anyone being able to help with this one...Thanks!

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

Ok so I see you guys have solved the vibrate problem for some things but what about when you receive a text or FB notification...I do not want it to buzz and I have unchecked every vibrate box I can find.....to me this is most annoying...the vibrate is louder than the ringtone I am using....I love this phone but I would appreciate anyone being able to help with this one...Thanks!

Out of curiosity, did you check your settings in the FB app? There is a Vibrate section within the app that needs to be unchecked too.

lestatovarius

May 15, 2013
Visit site

THANK YOU SO MUCH GADGET GATOR!!!! THAT WAS IT....I am just not used to having a vibrate option buried within each app and application, I guess that is a good thing, but for someone like me who does not want the vibrate at all, it was a pain staking task to shut them all off! lol THANKS AGAIN!!

dookie408

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site

In keeping with that vibration theme, I've turned off every vibration I can find. My phone still vibrates when I get a message in AT&T messages. The setting in that app is set to "never" but it still vibrates. Any suggestions on what to do?

Deepak Ahluwalia

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Hey Guys,

Just got my new HTC one switched from Iphone 5. I have some issues with vibration feedback, after doing update i cant stop it. I have unchecked it under sound menu and my phone is on power save mode. Nothing helps. this annoying vibrate works everytime when i start a call.

Can anyone help me out?

Big thanks in advance

milouness

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site

I just learned that on Twitter, to stop vibration notification, you actually have to click your account within twitter settings and then go a disable notifications for that account. Even though I only had one twitter account linked, I still needed to go in and adjust notification settings for each account. It was driving me bonkers until I did that and now I am very happy.

Tom Christoffel

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. I found settings in Facebook and Gmail that I could turn off. My Twitter comes through Flipbook, and there wasn't a notification setting there. Up to this point I turned off everything I could - but still got vibrations. Still satisfied with the phone. Comparing to Samsung - the volume/quality of the sound was key. I can listen to an audiobook in the car without a headphone. Steep learning curves on these buggers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey