- 19 Posts
Spellcheck says words misspelled but they are not
Anyone else have this problem? I've had my phone for a week and the last 24 hours I've noticed it's underlying in red words I spelled right. These aren't complex words, but normal, everyday ones like "you" or "what". I deleted the user dictionary but it still does this. Any tips?
Just figured it out. Oddly enough, in addition to English, French and Spanish were also enabled under keyboard text? Didn't turn those on...
- 04-30-2013, 03:06 PM #2
- By PaliPIMPn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2011, 05:02 PM
- By trmcrhodes in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 30Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:07 PM
- By gizzyman in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2010, 12:22 PM
- By Kamen in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:55 PM
- By blackops#IM in forum Market HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2009, 09:46 PM