htc one international version

aman9b

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I want to buy the International version for htc one but they told me thay the unlocked one on htc website is not international since it uses different bands. Where can I find the international one? does htc.com/UK sell the international version . I live in the United States now and Im from Asia so I want an unlocked one that would work properly in the States and overseas without any bands/ frequency problems.

Last edited:

anon(973539)

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
If you want the HTC One to work with US 4G bands then you will need to buy it from the US. The UK version will work with US 3G AT&T and mainly 2G T Mobile frequencies. Will also work with Asian 3G bands but not necessarily 4G.

Last edited:

aman9b

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Thank you . Actually I want a version that would work overseas more than in the US since I will be using International SIM card right of the bat. So, you you are saying that in my case, the UK version is better for me?

anon(973539)

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Yes that's right, the UK version has 2G and 3G bands which will work just just about anywhere in Asia and around the world, it is only the 4G bands that are limited to Europe, Middle East and Africa on this particular version.

EDIT: I just checked the website - looks like 4G will work in a lot of places too except the US

aman9b

May 1, 2013
Visit site
thats what I thought. So, do you recommend buying the unlocked one from htc.com/UK or buy the regular unlocked US website version? As I told you before, I will be using International sim.

thanks

anon(973539)

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Depends whether you want US 4G bands or not - that's the only difference really, if using 4G outside US is more important, then get UK version.

aman9b

May 1, 2013
Visit site
yup, actually using 4G is more important outside US . I will order it from htc.com/uk . The silver is not available now, I will order it whenever its available . thank you for ur help.

Mahdint

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks,

Alon,g the same line... Any indication of a HTC version code... I have seen HTC One 801e and 801n and even 801s on google?

Any help on which is which before I buy please?

Thanks a lot,