Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Uh oh?

You call it trolling, I call it amusements while being bored at work :D:D

Sent from my s4 (Lol Htc One users)

I hate to say it but the way you type makes me believe you don't actually work. Just a guess but, look. We are all super duper happy you like the S4 better than the One. Your repeated troll posts show that. I don't know what your brain is doing if they aren't trolling but here, I OWN AN HTC ONE AND IT'S A SUPER CRAPPY PHONE THAT NOTHING WORKS ON AND IT BREAKS AND SCRATCHES EVERY TIME I TOUCH IT SO I CRY EVERY NIGHT THAT I DIDN'T GET THE S4 INSTEAD! (typed in caps so as to be in your native tongue) Seriously, are you one of those paid Samsung trolls that didn't get the memo to stop flaming?

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

He has the S4. That photo is one from the Internet because the browser in that photo is safari (iPhone).

As I said before not sure why he tries so hard to troll but I would think there is a rule against purposely just trying to be an arse by creating threads with the intention of starting flame wars.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

He will get banned at some point.. The sole purpose of the childish posts are just too get a rise.. I'm not commenting on anymore of the posts from this user..

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site

I hate to say it but the way you type makes me believe you don't actually work. Just a guess but, look. We are all super duper happy you like the S4 better than the One. Your repeated troll posts show that. I don't know what your brain is doing if they aren't trolling but here, I OWN AN HTC ONE AND IT'S A SUPER CRAPPY PHONE THAT NOTHING WORKS ON AND IT BREAKS AND SCRATCHES EVERY TIME I TOUCH IT SO I CRY EVERY NIGHT THAT I DIDN'T GET THE S4 INSTEAD! (typed in caps so as to be in your native tongue) Seriously, are you one of those paid Samsung trolls that didn't get the memo to stop flaming?

Look how butthurt some of u get over a phone. Jesus calm down.

Sent from my s4 (Lol Htc One users)

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site

Calling people trolls is a form of trolling. We have a report post button if you think someone is trolling. Please use it.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance