HTC One Camera app Brightness

ZekkRagnos

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, I got this phone yesterday and I'm freaking loving it. The first Android phone that I can actually compare to my iPhone 5. I was wondering is there any way to lower down the brightness when your taking a picture? For some odd reason every time I go into the camera app the brightness goes all the way up.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I had issues with the productivity lockscreen as well. Sometimes a reboot would clear them up. Although the "productivity" lockscreen is pretty limited. I found Executive Assistant+ and am very happy with it.

Squeeze Play

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I had issues with the productivity lockscreen as well. Sometimes a reboot would clear them up. Although the "productivity" lockscreen is pretty limited. I found Executive Assistant+ and am very happy with it.

Okay, Adrian, I'll bother you with this - what exactly is the productivity lockscreen?

doomstang

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, I got this phone yesterday and I'm freaking loving it. The first Android phone that I can actually compare to my iPhone 5. I was wondering is there any way to lower down the brightness when your taking a picture? For some odd reason every time I go into the camera app the brightness goes all the way up.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I don't know of any way. It was designed like that intentionally. They want to make sure you can see what you are taking a picture of, ensure that the focus is correct, etc. It should return to the previous setting when leaving the app.

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Okay, Adrian, I'll bother you with this - what exactly is the productivity lockscreen?
It's a built in lock screen that you can choose that shows you some very limited info. I believe you get your next cal appt, a single most recent email and something else. You can select it in the settings and take a look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol