HTC Trade Up Program after swapping Black for Silver?

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I've already completed the initial process (just needing to send in my old phone). I'm seriously considering swapping my silver version for the black version at my local Sprint store, today is my last day to do so. If I've already set up the trade-in with the serial # and info of my original silver model, will this be an issue if I go ahead and make the swap for the black? It would suck to forfeit $100 just for swapping out for the black model, which is what I would've pre-ordered originally had it been available. Anybody know, or should I contact HTC directly? Appreciate it.

jrb363

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I would contact HTC directly. I would definitely NOT trust the Sprint store to be able to tell you. Sure, they might give you an answer but I've been told wrong before and once you go through with it there's no way to really fix it. I read the fine print and it's pretty clear that HTC makes all final decisions in their favor if anything changes. (even the color of the phone) Go ahead and contact them.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
HTC is not going to know you swapped. They just are going to validate if it's a valid purchase. I mean think about it, what if a person had to swap due to problems with the original one or it got damage? They are only going to validate that you actually purchased one during the applicable time period. Don't worry too much about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm