Elixer 2 clocked my phone at 43.6 C after 5 min playing tapped out. Is my phone faulty?

FelixisMe

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Im on my 2nd htc phone 1st was inspire 4g and i loved it up until the last 2 months when every website was unknown certificate about 10 times that would pop up per webpage and it began to show it age. I have never rooted a phone bc i would screw it up an it scares me as I have low income an getting a new phone at full price is out of the question. Should i be worried about this heat issue over the long term or say screw it an swap for the S4 which I believe may be alittle more durable over time bc I have this phone for two years. Thanks to anyone who offers insight.

FelixisMe

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
yes. no. I don't know. It get's uncomfotable to hold or put in pant's. The question is do I have anything to worry about long term as in after a while of getting hot and then cooling down will my phone begin to have issue's that i could have skipped if I went ahead with the S4 swap?

FelixisMe

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I like the one more than any other phone out right now. but I need something that I don't have to send off to get fixed when the battery get's crappy or something else goes wrong, thats why i left iphone's alone. and the expandable storage would be great(I could only afford to 32GB).