Do you use Blinkfeed?

Do you use Blinkfeed?

• Total voters

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I wish there was a way to import all of my Pulse news app sources. I use blinkfeed for quick random topics, but I still primarily use Pulse for my daily news needs. (other than the WSJ that doesn't seem to work for me with Pulse)

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I didn't know if I would like it but after giving it a chance I actually think it is well thought out. Instead of going to Facebook, ESPN etc. it's all at my fingertips

lky13

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't sure I would like it at first, but now I love having it. I am a news junkie, and like just having to change screens. I do wish they'd stream from more places.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I love Blinkfeed. I use it everyday when I'm eating lunch or waiting to fill up my gas, etc. Have been using Blinkfeed over Flipboard since getting my HTC One!

Nguyenning

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
do you guys enable facebook and twitter on blinkfeed? Seems kinda pointless to me since they both look much cleaner on their respective apps...

I'm so loyal to nova prime launcher and the custom gestures, that i rarely ever use the stock ui which means i miss out on blinkfeed

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
do you guys enable facebook and twitter on blinkfeed? Seems kinda pointless to me since they both look much cleaner on their respective apps...

I do.. This way as I flip through blink feed I can see all the various twitter, Facebook, pics posts etc and don't need to open the individual apps and if I want to tap what I like it takes me directly to that item. Seems very smooth

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

lky13

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I didn't enable facebook or Twitter because for those I'd rather just go to the apps and see them streamlined.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Pauley

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Nope, I don't have it setup. I might if it integrated with stock messages app, Gmail, phone call log, Google Voice, plus any RSS feed. I don't have Facebook & use Plume instead of Twitter app, & Pluse for news, so it's basically useless.

Sent from my HTC One

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol