Developers Edition connectivity

NVNexusUser

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
So, I'm really thinking about getting the HTC One Developer's Edition from their website; it's a bit pricy, but affordable. Which US carriers will allow me to connect to their networks with the unlocked phone? I'm currently on Verizon, and I really have reservations that Verizon will connect, so will I have to jump ship to a different carrier? I'm tired of waiting for Verizon to carry a decent phone, and the HTC One is on the top of my list. Where I live, Sprint isn't 4G yet, and I doubt they will be in the near future. I know AT&T and T-mobile are 4G... would either of these allow the unlocked HTC One? Someone else I missed maybe? Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm kinda new to forums. Thanks in advance.

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I could be wrong, but I am 99.9% sure both T-mobile and AT&T WILL work with that version of the phone. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Yes both of those will work. Except Tmobile's 3G will not work unless it is an area that has been refarmed to a different spectrum which they are in the process of doing. But in the meantime, it will still work in 2G and LTE areas although Tmobile barely has any LTE yet. So things might be a little slow on Tmobile for awhile, but should eventually be more usable.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463