I am completely blown away by the One and only 1...

pachi72

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
What can I say..Everything is spectacular..even Sense 5 IMO looks more polished then Stock Android. Stock Android's launcher is missing lots of features..and the camera software is behind in features..The sound it spectacular, the DAC in the One is amazing..The headphone output puts any Galaxy S phone to shame. The camera recording rocks and it records so good with its HDR microphone..To Bad Nokia is another Apple in poor man's clothing..I cannot describe how good it is..I was worried and complaining about the lack of SD card and removable battery. But its all gone..I love it..I rate the phone a 9/10

sergeantandroid

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
What can I say..Everything is spectacular..even Sense 5 IMO looks more polished then Stock Android. Stock Android's launcher is missing lots of features..and the camera software is behind in features..The sound it spectacular, the DAC in the One is amazing..The headphone output puts any Galaxy S phone to shame. The camera recording rocks and it records so good with its HDR microphone..To Bad Nokia is another Apple in poor man's clothing..I cannot describe how good it is..I was worried and complaining about the lack of SD card and removable battery. But its all gone..I love it..I rate the phone a 9/10

"Sent from a Galaxy S2 Far Far Away..."

Jaimeg123prmt

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
While I am digging the new phone--it looks spectacular--I will admit, there are more than a few things that I miss from the Galaxy s3. One, I do miss the feature rich content the s3 had, and two, I miss the alarm set-ups. Speaking of alarms, does anyone know if there is a way to set it up to snooze? I couldn't find it on the stock alarm thing.

pachi72

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
While I am digging the new phone--it looks spectacular--I will admit, there are more than a few things that I miss from the Galaxy s3. One, I do miss the feature rich content the s3 had, and two, I miss the alarm set-ups. Speaking of alarms, does anyone know if there is a way to set it up to snooze? I couldn't find it on the stock alarm thing.

The only feature I miss on GS3 is for swipe the whole screen for a screen shot.

Sent from Galaxy S 3 i747M 32gb

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund