"SIM not provisioned MM #2" message. Is my phone unlocked?

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I am on AT&T and when I put the Roger?s sim card in, I could not unlock the phone from the lock screen. After I followed the directions to unlock the phone, The SIM card from Rogers could be used but I get ?SIM not provisioned MM #2?. Has the phone been unlocked correctly?

This is my first android phone and I would like to have the phone unlocked to use a Roger's SIM card in case Rogers receives updates before AT&T, that I may update the phone. I know I could root the phone, but I have never done that and I bad at following directions. I checked software updates and the phone did not find any updates with the Roger's SIM card.

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Did you:
-buy an unlocked version
-ask AT&T to unlock it
-pay for an unlock code online

If you did none of these, then I'd recommend paying for an unlock code online. That's what I do for virtually all my phones & works great.

Ak_Burton

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
While I am sure that some do not mind parting with their money even though they paid for the product already, MOST people KNOW that paying for an unlock is a SCAM. We bought these devices, own them, and will use them as we see fit and for the purpose that we decide to, not be told what we can or can't do with our own property. The wussification of the people of the United States is perpetuated by every fool that just bends over and takes it with no complaint. FREE YOURSELVES!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance