Saved email attachments?

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Was wondering where these are saved on the htc one? Where and how do you access these? I remember a long time ago I had to use something like Linda file manager or file explorer app. I would be very surprised if there wasn't a default app in jellybean that allows you to do this. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Was wondering where these are saved on the htc one? Where and how do you access these? I remember a long time ago I had to use something like Linda file manager or file explorer app. I would be very surprised if there wasn't a default app in jellybean that allows you to do this. Thanks.

You are right. There is a download manager baked in. Just launch it and it shows you the downloads sorted by date or size. Very easy.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
There is a download shortcut in the app drawer. That's where they all go. And get es file explorer for file management.

Daniel Rath

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I have tried to find the attached photo from an email in the download manager but nothing is there.
I can see the photo, but there are no options to save anything anywhere in the mail area.
So frustrating!

AceRockolla

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I have tried to find the attached photo from an email in the download manager but nothing is there.
I can see the photo, but there are no options to save anything anywhere in the mail area.
So frustrating!

Sam problem here. Save from MMS but can't find the pic. Where is it?

Bob Caulfield

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Same here with me except I only get the view / save option for MMS. Email attached pictures don't even download. Nothing in download manager from either email or mms

decypher44

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I had this. Someone emailed me some photos, so I tried to save/download them. For some reason, they were seen as ".bin" files. On a PC, they were fine. WTH???

Rosie Perriea

May 17, 2013
Visit site
look no further i figured it out.
go to your GALLERY
click on MY PHOTOS
now - mine defaulted to 'EVENTS' initially, you need to click on the drop down box and hit ALBUMS
and Wallahhh..you will find the mysterious "ALL DOWNLOADS folder" and scoll down a little more and youll find your screen shots folder too
I'll give myself the weekend, as of now i think this bad boy is going back to At&t to exchange for my beloved iphone.
it really shouldn't be this complicated.

tfrankson

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks,

I found it but some reason when I select it to send via message it wont. Says its an unsupported picture format. It a jpeg file. Wow HTC One doesn't support this file format?

look no further i figured it out.
go to your GALLERY
click on MY PHOTOS
now - mine defaulted to 'EVENTS' initially, you need to click on the drop down box and hit ALBUMS
and Wallahhh..you will find the mysterious "ALL DOWNLOADS folder" and scoll down a little more and youll find your screen shots folder too
I'll give myself the weekend, as of now i think this bad boy is going back to At&t to exchange for my beloved iphone.
it really shouldn't be this complicated.

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Okay I love my One. But I gotta say... I feel like android could use a little finesse when it comes to file management.

I want to view email pics without saving them. I mean. At least a thumbnail.

I don't want to have to use a file explorer that pulls up 8,000 folders when I just want to find documents I saved from emails.

With That being said I really like Lidroid File the best so far for file management.

Quin Bee

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
What about files that are not a pdf or photo? I saved a word document using skydrive and it said "save to device." But where did it go?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20