Lock Button placement + Using on a table

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
HTC ONE Review - YouTube

After watching that video review, I'm now concerned about how bad is the placement of power button..it would be awesome if we could unlock the screen using volume or even better, home button!

Apart from that, he also mentions that we cannot use the phone when it is placed on a table as the phone wobbles due to its curvy design. This is something i din realize when i used it for few minutes in the store. I use my phone placing it on a table quite often and I'm wondering if that will be a major issue for me :-!

Any comments on these guys..?

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I have used HTC Phones since the OG Evo, I personally prefer having the power button on the top. When I use my girlfriends Note I find myself getting frustrated with the side power button. This is really a preference thing but given a bit of time I think you will get used to the location.

The phone does wobble when on a flat surface but in my opinion but that doesn't make it unusable. If I could make a case recommendation to you it would be the Poetic Atmosphere, it is clear and keeps the shape of the phone intact but has small little nubs on the back that keep the phone from wobbling on a flat surface.

slab0meat

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
The potential wobbliness (is that a word?) is a major concern for me, even though it may seem minor overall. My phone sits on a table or desk a lot.. the thing is always going to be wobbling if there's vibration on the table/desk or whatever?

Yes, maybe a specific case can "fix" that, but what if I don't want that case?

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Not familiar with this reviewer. I agree with him about the buttons, it was very frustrating. HOWEVER, not sure what he was talking about with Sense being all over the place. If anything it's too stripped down for my taste.

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
The potential wobbliness (is that a word?) is a major concern for me, even though it may seem minor overall. My phone sits on a table or desk a lot.. the thing is always going to be wobbling if there's vibration on the table/desk or whatever?

Yes, maybe a specific case can "fix" that, but what if I don't want that case?

It is pretty much a non-issue. Does it tilt slightly if you tap on the side of the screen? Yes. Does it make it difficult or uncomfortable to use? No. Trust me, much ado about noting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy