Longtime EVO user

henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
While much has been said about the One, I thought I'd drop my two cents in as well.

Having been an EVO user from the start, I can say without question that the One is the best phone HTC has made. I wasn't going to jump and get this, having been satisfied with the 4G LTE, but I needed to switch carriers. And I'm glad I did. This phone really blows the others away. No lag, lightning fast, great battery life, beautiful screen, beautiful build. All in all, really thrilled with it, and for the EVO users contemplating the jump, I say do it.

That's just my quick take.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Buckeyes

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I also have made the switch. Had all three EVO`s, and can honestly say this is the best of the bunch. Zero regrets.

ctmiller118

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I had the original EVO 4Gfor 3 years and loved it so much that I didn't switch to any of the updated models. Switched to the ONE last Wednesday and, so far, LOVE the ONE with absolutely no regrets!!

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yup... today will be my last day with my very first smartphone the iconic Evo4G.
Ups should have my T-Mo HTC One delivered by 5PM. I cannot wait.
Especially, since Honolulu will be lit up with LTE goodness by the end of this month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12