List your 5 top must have App's for the HTC One

3Fletch

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I did not see a current thread for this and I would love to hear about your favorite (Top 5) App's whether it be for productivity, game or just a lifestyle app.

Pandora
Att instant message app
HP Eprint app (for HP E - printer)
Acalendar
Kingsoft app

List yours so we all can see what is being used!

Last edited:

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
1. New Launcher
2. UCCW for custom widgets
3. New Gallery app if you hate the facebook integration in the stock Sense gallery
4. YouTube or video playing app to show off the sound and display quality
5. Photo sharing app like Instagram to show off those amazing pics.

Sent from my HTC One

vbockius

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Not including pre installed apps...
The 5 I use the most in no particular order are.....
1 - Clearcheckbook
2 - MLB at bat (because it's spring, NHL if it were winter)
3 - Weatherbug Elite (5 day forcast widget on home screen)
4 - Solitaire
5 - Ingress

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
My list goes beyond the basic social networking apps and stuff like dropbox, amazon, ebay, etc. because they are a given for most of us.

In no specific order...

1. Titanium Backup
2. Greenify
3. Root Explorer
4. Poweramp
5. Wakelock detector

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Only 2 things are a "must" for me - AT&T's visual voicemail app and an antivirus app (I use Lookout, it does its job well according to AV-TEST - The Independent IT-Security Institute: Home tests). Most of the other things are either stock (like the browser and email app) or very specific to my needs (like the Chase banking app or Teamviewer app).

Why would you want to use that vs. google voice? Curious because the description says it doesn't work on wifi, and to get transcripts is $3.99/month?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Nova Launcher Prime
BobClock
Simple Text
Starbucks

MX Player. I don't exactly have a choice since Gallery & Google Play are out of sync playing Video and hTc didn't include one. Thankfully, MX works. My BlackBerry Z10 had this problem and sold it after a week.

aaronlam54

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
What is the AT&T instant messaging app? Didn't see it on the Google Play store... assume it's something packaged with the AT&T version. I am using a DE version on AT&T though...

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
What is the AT&T instant messaging app? Didn't see it on the Google Play store... assume it's something packaged with the AT&T version. I am using a DE version on AT&T though...

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...android.vvm&feature=nav_result&token=NEQfxR9q.

Doesn't work on wifi, so need to leave you data on all the time. The messages don't count against your data plan though. Doesn't give transcripts without paying extra monthly fee.

Not sure what the benefit is over google voice that does work on wifi and does give free transcripts. I guess one advantage is voicemail over google voice will count against the data plan if you aren't on wifi.

With google voice you can access your from any computer or android device. I am guessing you can't with the AT&T version as you can't access it over wifi.

Would still like to hear from others that use it what they perceive makes it worthwhile.

Soeasy

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
1.) Lojack for cell phones or some other really good "Find My Phone" alternative.
2.) 4 more Ultra Pixels
3.) Phase Disruptor
4.) Klingon Warbird Controller
5.) Photon Torpedos