Lets be honest. How many people find themselves...

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I visit GS4, Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Sony, and LG forums and whoever else is relevant at the moment because I'm interested in technology and what it can do for my life. I'm not a cheerleader for any company but my own..

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I haven't yet bought my first android device, and I love both HTC one and S4. "I think" im getting S4, but getting wife HTC One fore sure.
I keep feeling like I'm going to missing out of something great no matter which way I go HTC one or S4 lol. for me, I love reading both sides of the fence.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the one, but both the gs4 and the one are great phones. I just like the look and feel of my htcs.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have ordered the One (don't have it yet) but still visit the S4 forums. I am still not sure I picked the right phone but it was the one that seemed to fit my needs the best. I tend to visit iMore too, although they did a rather unjustly biased post recently about a chap who left the iPhone 5 for the One then came back. Given I read the post on AC and read the article on iMore it didn't seem accurate. Haven't had the chance to post on there yet because I prefer AC!

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Not a HTC one user, however I love HTC. I love my current mobile but I glance in other forums eg I'm in HTC at the moment when I own a nexus. Its because I just like to read around get scope of how others are feeling, what's the big deal etc and see peoples views.I'm not planning to get rid if this mobile for ages but reading around is something I just enjoy. Board sections die down after a bit.

Posted via Android Central App

Mr.Willie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Only when I am tricked into it. A current thread that's highlighted on AC home screen is on how many people get insurance on their phones and it's in the G4 section. I went and scrubbed myself, and for reasons that I'll keep to myself, I still feel dirty after being in a Samsung phone thread.

steve31

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I also have both and go between this forum and the S4 forum. In my opinion the S4 is a great super fun phone and is a big improvement on the S3. Faster and smoother. But if I had to choose between the S4 or the One...it would be the One. It's got a faster response much more polished and I think HTC has really nailed it with the software and the screen is noticeably better. Sound is also stellar. But either phone is a great choice.

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I've been delaying posting on this thread just in case I felt compelled to have some buyers remorse. That being said the simple answer is no. I haven't been in the S4 forum to read one topic so I honestly don't even know of the "problems" being complained about there. I purchased my One on release day through Sprint and was immediately impressed. I was pretty certain after doing the initial "play with it while the store employee does stuff on their computer" testing but trying to be as objective a consumer as I can I visited a store a couple days after the S4 launched. The camera was the thing I was most interested in comparing so I took a picture with the Samsung and the HTC from the same point at the back of the store looking towards the windows at the front. The One looked good, kinda like what my eyes were seeing. The S4 on the other hand showed bright windows with everything else in the store (stands, people, displays) being almost mostly black. I walked out not worrying from that point about my purchase.

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I know what you mean OP. I do this as well. I wouldn't trade my Note 2 for any other phone but I love tech and learning about it. I find myself on the One forums and S4 forums. Im on the Note 2 forums more then anything else though. I just like to keep up with the facts.

I just find it crazy the Note 2 is such a great phone. It's still better then these newer phones. I just can't wait for the Note 3, then again I'm pretty happy with my Note 2. I might just keep it until the Note 4. Lol...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I bounce between iMore and AC quite a bit. iMore I my home now since I'm back on iOS with my 5 but AC was my home too during my 2 year stint with Android.
I've been heavily following the HTC One and S4 just because like you guys have said I love technology.

Sent from the collector home world.

omniusovermind

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I visit boards of phones I don't own all the time just because I'm a lover of tech. I even go to wp and iPhone and BB forums. I'm always interested in seeing what new developments the others may have. I'm not averse to trying a new OS or phone if they give me a reason to

Sent from my (fill in the blank) phone using (fill in the blank software)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21