Anyone Using Tasker?

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded a couple of days ago....I highly recommend the app! It opens up your phone exponentially!!! Still learning all it does, if there are any experts on using tasker...PLEASE COME FORWARD lol!

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm specifically trying to get it to activate power saver mode and turn off LTE when Car Mode is activated and I can't seem to get that done.

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
@dpscott

I'm trying to set it up to where when I send my htc a specific text, it activates the forwarding to all my calls and texts to my secondary cell. There was a profile supplied on the Tasker wiki page, but it was designed for older versions of tasker.

Thanks!

anon(4697585)

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Funny enough I can't get what you asked for to work on Tasker :/ Works fine on AutomateIT tho... have you tried that?

I've reported that it's not working on the ONE so hopefully it is picked up

Buckeyes

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm a reasonably intelligent guy, but I can't figure out how to get past the first one or two steps in Tasker. I've checked the video tutorials and other online posts, and it seems the interface is different than mine on the Sprint HTC One version.

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm a reasonably intelligent guy, but I can't figure out how to get past the first one or two steps in Tasker. I've checked the video tutorials and other online posts, and it seems the interface is different than mine on the Sprint HTC One version.

Yeah it would seem that the profile was created with the older version of tasker.

@dpscott: what is automateIT?

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Funny enough I can't get what you asked for to work on Tasker :/ Works fine on AutomateIT tho... have you tried that?

I've reported that it's not working on the ONE so hopefully it is picked up

Ok, I've downloaded AutomateIT, where in there does it allow you to have a text activate, deactivate text/call forwarding?

Jakiro201

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Combine with Auto Voice it will make your smartphone truly smart :). I've seen videos where this guy uses both of them to power on his lights, adjust the brightness and control his TV. Pretty cool but I still don't know how to do it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2