Blinkfeed short cut?

marky_yo

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I am using Nova and heard there is a way to make a shortcut for just blinkfeed.....anyone know how to do this without having to go back completely in sense?

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I am using Nova and heard there is a way to make a shortcut for just blinkfeed.....anyone know how to do this without having to go back completely in sense?

See this page....

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one/270113-post-your-home-screens-here-5.html#post2732585

You do go back into sense. But, you can delete all your homepages and doc icons from sense except the blinkfeed.

In nova, long press home screen, add shortcut, activities, HTC Sense, Htc Sense Launcher.

The shortcut takes you to blinkfeeed. Home will take you back to Nova.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Yes I did the same in adw and honestly I like it better. This way you don't have to dedicate a whole screen to blink, just an icon

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
With how much people ask for this I think it should be stickied lol. Very helpful

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

Here are more instructions from SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl on how to create the BlinkFeed shortcut. I used this set-up and really like it. I use Nova and have that as my default home screen so in the launch bar I have the green box with the HTC logo as the shortcut to BlinkFeed. To get back to Nova I just put the Nova icon in the launch bar and I can go back and forth with a single tap. It's a nice easy clean solution. Thanks again SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl :)

Chinner

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I use gestures so a double tap takes me to Blinkfeed and then home button goes back to Nova. Perfect.

How did you get that to work? I don't see an 'Activities' option for gestures. I have a shortcut on my homescreen, but would rather use a gesture... Thanks.

Errr, found it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463