Lowering the notification sounds?
My notification sound level is currently at "1" (which I think is the lowest it will go without being entirely silent), but I still find the sound to be incredibly loud. Is there any way to make it set to half?
(i'm convinced that it has something to do with these "amazing speakers" of which you get two! with this phone.)
- 05-09-2013, 12:49 AM #2
- 05-29-2013, 12:42 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Lowering the notification sounds?
So many tic tac issues with this phone - including the inability to 'fully' shut down applications unless you stumble onto the page allowing you to swipe them up, out, and off via trash can at the top. Also - the screen time backlight isn't as easily adjusted as on other Android phones. On the internet I found I need to switch back and forth from Desktop View to Mobile (when I want to view videos). Went through the effort to find the least offensive (read LOUD) ringtone and notification sound while at work AND ALSO disabled pocket mode to no avail. Finally, I disabled BEATS AUDIO and that helped suppress it a little.
All that said, I swear the notification sound is NOT the one I selected but is instead some generic and disruptive tone
Ironically, I bought it to watch YouTube with the little one every night before bed and in that capacity it's fine but watching Netflix or HBO GO without speakers isn't that impressive, in my humble opinion.
Perhaps an update will help resolve this issue. Good Luck!
- 05-29-2013, 12:55 PM #4
- By zhelf in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 26Last Post: 05-19-2013, 08:10 PM
- By snowwy66 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 9Last Post: 07-06-2012, 06:43 PM
- By elvis1935 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2012, 02:47 AM
- By pauldroidr2d2 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2012, 11:18 AM
- By Theodore55 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2009, 10:04 AM