Samsung Fan Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Samsung fan boys are now like Apple fanboys: Ignorant A**holes
I watched on Chet one of their Prizefights, HTC One vs Samsung Galaxy S4. The S4 barely and I mean barely won.
I mentioned in the comments that I thought the S4 should have been knocked a point or so because of the memery hog the OS is and how you only get 8 or less of the actual 16 GB. And the fanboys acted just like how apple fanboys act when someone says anything negative about their phone. Nothing but your an *****, that's why we have expandable memory unlike you who are stuck with what you get with the One, us One owners don't get our full memory either (which is true but it's no half, more like 28 out of the 32GB.
So that windows phone commercial that pits Samsung vs Apple at the wedding is so true, nothing but a bunch of kids, fighting who has the better toy.

Sent from my HTC ONE using Android Central Forums

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
subscribed.
PleaseNot-this-thread-again.jpg

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
X fan boys are now like X fanboys: Ignorant A**holes
I watched on Chet (new tech site?) one of their Prizefights, HTC One vs Samsung Galaxy S4. The S4 barely and I mean barely won.
I mentioned in the comments that I thought the S4 should have been knocked a point or so because of the memery hog the OS is and how you only get 8 or less of the actual 16 GB. And the X fanboys acted just like how X fanboys act when someone says anything negative about their phone. Nothing but your an *****, that's why we have expandable memory unlike you who are stuck with what you get with the One, us One owners don't get our full memory either (which is true but it's no half, more like 28 out of the 32GB.
So that windows phone commercial that pits competitors with Microsoft vs other competitors of Microsoft at the wedding is so true, nothing but a bunch of kids, fighting who has the better toy.

Sent from my HTC ONE using Android Central Forums

I'm sorry, I had to. /popcorn

Seggzy

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I wonder how many will stay with Samsung once the ditch Android for their on os...

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

anon(5857193)

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Every OS, OEM, brand, etc has their fanboys. They're all awful people that make the rest of their community look bad.

That's about all there is to it.

Raptor

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Relax, when Apple finally comes out with a 5" class phone the Apple fans, you know the ones that have been bad mouthing the larger Andoid/Windows phones, will be very quick to claim Apple invented large phones and that they should sue everyone for copying them.

I would have greatly preferred that the HTC One come with a uSD slot as well as a larger battery.

Brian

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
People will always defend their choice.. It is inevitable. We just have to not feed into the flame wars and it will calm down :).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Did I miss something? Was this talked about before?

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

Maybe not that specific article, but there's just been lots of griping about fans of either device being more hostile than helpful in discussions on which phone is best. Yeah it's a sad fact of the internet that this is the norm. It's gotten to the point that mentioning it is kind of like a newspaper running a headline saying "NEWSFLASH: People Hate Taxes!!!"

In general, bothering to mention that sort of thing is just an invitation for more of it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt