Is the PM system working here?

Hydraulic Jack

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if the PM system is working here? Either its not, or the person I gave the code for the $100 trade in has no manners?....I guess my Mother raised me differently....When I got one from someone else here I thanked them right away... ...HJ

aaronlam

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Check you sent messages. I thought I sent a PM the other day and got no response but it wasn't in my sent box either.

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering if the PM system is working here? Either its not, or the person I gave the code for the $100 trade in has no manners?....I guess my Mother raised me differently....When I got one from someone else here I thanked them right away... ...HJ

I gave away a code and got a pm that said that it was tied to the email address used when code was obtained. I suspected that would be true, but people didn't seem to think so. The person you gave it to probably wasn't able to use it. The message from HTC was "code was already used." I only gave it to one person, so....

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
LOL. Never give with the expectation of receiving or else you'll be left diasspointed AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But yeah, they should thank you immediately, assuming they have read and received the message.

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I was hoping for a code, but never got one. No big deal I guess.

I have successfully sent and received PMs though.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm as a Moderator here that our PM system is working 100%.. I get enough stuffed in my PM box daily :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae