Truthbetold3

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Can somebody please tell me why the SAR for the HTC One- at 1.26 W/KG is so high?

I've read several conflicting articles on SAR, in general, and can't seem to find a concrete answer. I suppose my concern is the simple fact that many "safe" products in our world turned out to be quite the opposite after years of research and data proved otherwise.

Do most people simply not care about this? I had to wait on live chat with AT&T to get that SAR rating, and the representative had to call HTC directly to find the info.

Maybe the GS4 is my safest option when choosing between it and the HTC One.

Thanks.:confused:

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Can somebody please tell me why the SAR for the HTC One- at 1.26 W/KG is so high?
Active Signal Attenuation. In order to get the signal out past the aluminium chassis it has to go through the screen and your head. Price you pay for awesome.

Do most people simply not care about this?
Couldn't possibly care less, I'm going to die from climate change or second hand smoke a lot sooner than I would from brain cancer due to RF signals. And considering my average talk time per month is less than 5 minutes, I'm really not worried about it. If all you do is talk on the phone, a phone with an external antenna is probably better.