Lock and Unlock sounds?

Kylazin

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I just got my One yesterday, and I'm loving it so far. I have a questions that might be really dumb, but are the lock/unlock sounds on this phone supposed to be barely audible? They almost sound like the speakers are just popping and not a real sound at all. Since I am paranoid with every new device (always worried about defects) I just want to make sure this is normal while I'm still in my 14 day exchange window.

All the notifications and music seem to sound find through the speakers, so my guess is that it is either a software problem or is in fact intentional.

Thanks for your time!

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I just got my One yesterday, and I'm loving it so far. I have a questions that might be really dumb, but are the lock/unlock sounds on this phone supposed to be barely audible? They almost sound like the speakers are just popping and not a real sound at all. Since I am paranoid with every new device (always worried about defects) I just want to make sure this is normal while I'm still in my 14 day exchange window.

All the notifications and music seem to sound find through the speakers, so my guess is that it is either a software problem or is in fact intentional.

Thanks for your time!
I don't get any of the screen sounds even though I have them enabled. the only sounds I get are from the dial pad. I think it must be a software problem.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I can hear the unlock sound, it's like a very, very quiet 'snick' sound. I actually hope that is deliberate because if it is anything other than very subtle I'll immediately disable it as I don't like some of the more noticeable ones my past phones have had!

czrman99

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I like how subtle it is. It is a light "snick" sound. That's all I need, I know I'm pressing a button.

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

aaronlam

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I think it's tied to the ringtone level. So if you turn the ringtone level up... the lock/unlock sounds increase too...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12