Lock and Unlock sounds?
I just got my One yesterday, and I'm loving it so far. I have a questions that might be really dumb, but are the lock/unlock sounds on this phone supposed to be barely audible? They almost sound like the speakers are just popping and not a real sound at all. Since I am paranoid with every new device (always worried about defects) I just want to make sure this is normal while I'm still in my 14 day exchange window.
All the notifications and music seem to sound find through the speakers, so my guess is that it is either a software problem or is in fact intentional.
Thanks for your time!
- 05-10-2013, 09:36 AM #2
- 05-10-2013, 09:50 AM #4
Re: Lock and Unlock sounds?
I can hear the unlock sound, it's like a very, very quiet 'snick' sound. I actually hope that is deliberate because if it is anything other than very subtle I'll immediately disable it as I don't like some of the more noticeable ones my past phones have had!
- 05-10-2013, 10:23 AM #5
- 05-10-2013, 11:04 AM #6
- 05-10-2013, 11:32 AM #7
- By tim horton in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 04-28-2016, 03:19 AM
- By ohiomoto in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 35Last Post: 09-28-2013, 05:01 PM
- By alvin319 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-22-2013, 06:25 PM
- By piczon1983 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2011, 12:17 PM
- By callofduty4 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2011, 03:59 PM