- 30 Posts
Newb question: How to transfer photos to computer?
So I'm still figuring out the HTC One, coming from an iPhone. I want to just drag and drop photos from my phone onto my computer (Mac). I've connected via USB and used both HTC Sync Manager and Android File Transfer, but I cannot find where the photos live. When I go into the Pictures folder in File Transfer, all I see are screen captures.
Surely there's a way to just drag and drop pics from the phone to your computer? What am I missing here?
- 05-10-2013, 11:01 AM #2
Re: Newb question: How to transfer photos to computer?
The photos are in DCIM/100Media.
You are able to drag and drop on Windows. I think for Mac you have to load a program to recognize MTP files, but I don't use a Mac so I am not sure. There are threads here about it, use the search if you can't find.
- 01-11-2014, 09:29 AM #4
- By keyser91 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2015, 09:30 PM
- By larrymcg in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2013, 06:36 PM
- By kjohans1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2013, 05:46 PM
- By shemshadey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2012, 04:05 AM
- By KreepyKen in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 10-26-2012, 11:59 PM