How to sync iPhoto photos?

RockstarSR

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I tried syncing the photos from iPhoto to HTC One using HTC Sync Manager but it kinda messed up the entire gallery. I mean it did not preserve the events that were created in the iPhoto.

I was checking out Syncmate but it costs $40 for syncing pics!!

So how are you Mac/iPhoto guys syncing your neatly organized iPhoto library with your HTC One?

Cheers

chris hackett

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone and using a Mac I used Sync Master as well. I was able to get over what I wanted without an issue except it brought over a bunch of single one event photos which seemed to be just repeats. I went through and deleted those and all seems fine going forward. I will admit though that I have never been a fan of iPhoto or iTunes so can barely tolerate them anyways. Pics I take now as well as share pics seem to come over both ways fine when I synch.

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
The htc software is still new and just not that good. Just use android file transfer. It properly stores everything when dropped into the right folders.

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
The HTC software is fine for an initial migration, but for everyday syncing it's garbage. It's crashy and unreliable. I end um using Andriod File Transfer for OS X and manually moving images over and importing into Aperture.

jasonbb50

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I did the initial sync with HTC sync manager and worked ok but screwed up all my photo's. I went ahead and brought and paid the $40 for Syncmate to sync the photo's, its a very disappointing experience, I had to create a new album for every iPhoto event to sync across and its very buggy, no progress bars when its working, lt kept locking up when trying to delete shares and after a good 6 hours it transferred the photo album's across missing photo's and created about 50 other events with 1 or 2 photo's in them. I'm not sure what to do next!