just picked up an HTC One!!

kb1234

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I sold my BB Z10 and purchased the One. This is an amazing phone with hi res screen, amazing keyboard, and all the apps I can get! I haven't been able to explore everything it has to offer so if u all have some cool neat tricks or features you've found, let me know!! Thanks!!!

Looking forward to be a
apart of the Android Community!!

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I sold my BB Z10 and purchased the One. This is an amazing phone with hi res screen, amazing keyboard, and all the apps I can get! I haven't been able to explore everything it has to offer so if u all have some cool neat tricks or features you've found, let me know!! Thanks!!!

Looking forward to be a

Welcome to the family!!

Posted via Android Central App

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Take the time to watch some youtube videos on the camera... It has lots of excellent features that are easy to overlook. Same thing for zoes and highlights.

Hope you continue to love your new phone... Enjoy!!! :-D

kb1234

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Sweet thanks! I definitely need to watch some vids then.

Looking forward to using this new OS!

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Congrats on the new toy! Android is an awesome platform. I'm a long time bb user and don't regret switching to Android! Welcome to the forum.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to android! You will be totally happy with your choice. The HTC is at this point the world's best phone.

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm an old BlackBerry user (still use one for work), and a long time Android user. Any questions just ask.

Sent from my HTC One

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I owned the Z10 for a couple of weeks and truly wanted to love that device, the one thing that I miss is the way it felt in your hand. Was a very comfortable device, I enjoyed the OS but couldn't stand that lack of apps. The android apps that were ported over just stunk in comparison to native apps. Welcome to Android, I am sure that you won't be disappointed. It is by far the most flexible platform.

g33k

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
that's great!

i currently have the One X and LOVE this phone but the HTC One gives me a total geek b0ner. I've been looking at this phone and trying to figure out if I should get the S4 or One. I don't really care about apps; I'm more interested in battery life (my old S2 battery stunk) and the camera features since I take a lot of photos on my phone.

are the low-light photos really as good as the reviews say they are?

Looking forward to be a

vbockius

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
that's great!

i currently have the One X and LOVE this phone but the HTC One gives me a total geek b0ner. I've been looking at this phone and trying to figure out if I should get the S4 or One. I don't really care about apps; I'm more interested in battery life (my old S2 battery stunk) and the camera features since I take a lot of photos on my phone.

I've only taken photos at dusk, not total darkness, which came out awesome.....there is a stickied thread at the top of the page about camera photos and lots of people have shared pics so you can see them

AceRockolla

May 11, 2013
Visit site
that's great!

Low light performance blew me away. The sensors are really sensitive and are the best I've seen.

charlee08

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
that's great!

Low light pics on the One are as good as advertised.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Looking forward to be a

U should go tell your bb friends on crackberry that lol.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma