Media Link HD - which model?

inertianinja

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I was interested in picking up the Media Link HD, since it might make it easy for me to do presentations from my phone when connected to a projector.

Amazon has the Media Link HD H200, but there is also model H300 out there. There is no info that I can find about what the differences / compatibility is.

I have the One Dev Edition, on ATT in the US. Does anyone know which model I should get?

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I was interested in picking up the Media Link HD, since it might make it easy for me to do presentations from my phone when connected to a projector.

Amazon has the Media Link HD H200, but there is also model H300 out there. There is no info that I can find about what the differences / compatibility is.

I have the One Dev Edition, on ATT in the US. Does anyone know which model I should get?

I'm on ATT, and the Media Link that came with the phone works great. Same exact model number as in this link...

Amazon.com: Genuine HTC Media Link HD (99H10941-00) for One, One X, One X+, One VX, First: Cell Phones & Accessories

Not sure if the one you mentioned works with the HTC One.