Widgets for HTC Task?

gramamoose

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking for the same thing, with g-tasks as well... Nothing...
So I'm now using Notable. I like that it is in the notification drawer without an icon in the status bar. Also works over any app that I have open, no need to leave the app... Just doesn't sync with Google stuff but it's better than nothing!

Posted via Android Central App

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
You might want to check out Keep from Google. It's really well done and syncs with your account. Has a to-do list and notes and has a widget.

gramamoose

May 14, 2011
Visit site
You might want to check out Keep from Google. It's really well done and syncs with your account. Has a to-do list and notes and has a widget.

I have...
The widget doesn't show reminders and there's no notification drawer short cut or notifications.

gramamoose

May 14, 2011
Visit site
OK. Look into a app called "Tasks" also another is "GTasks"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I tried them both. Thanks!
And while GTask seems more integrated, they still leave something to be desired.
For example, even though I input a time, it won't give me a notification when the time comes...
I tried reminders on Google Now and they work like I want but are buried under a bunch of menus.

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Tasks are shown in the general calendar widget, also there are so many great task apps available - wunderlist, astrid, any.do and plenty more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Here is an example of the calendar widget displaying tasks. When you drop the calendar widget it will allow you to select which info is displayed, the default tasks is one f the options.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368919181587.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368919181587.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 13

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance