I sold my One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4110489)

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I stopped using my iPhone 5 after i got the HTC One and after a day of usage i realized that the sleep/power button is really annoying and is very hard to press since It's flushed, i also noticed that the microphones are not so good compared to the iPhone 5 specially on the loudspeaker.

So i decided to switch devices and get another one as i thought It could be a defect in my device but still they're all the same! Capacitive buttons don't work well too! I've had bad luck with this device! I am selling it and getting back to my iPhone 5

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I stopped using my iPhone 5 after i got the HTC One and after a day of usage i realized that the sleep/power button is really annoying and is very hard to press since It's flushed, i also noticed that the microphones are not so good compared to the iPhone 5 specially on the loudspeaker.

So i decided to switch devices and get another one as i thought It could be a defect in my device but still they're all the same! Capacitive buttons don't work well too! I've had bad luck with this device! I am selling it and getting back to my iPhone 5

This should be posted in iMore I think.

grumpycompuprof

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't touch the iPhone 5 with a 10-foot pole. That's why I kept my 4S as long as I could. And the iPad went a few days later as well. Hello Android.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Rndomuser

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for notifying us of such important milestone in your life, I'm sure a lot of people care about this! ;)

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
The HTC mic is superior to the iPhones, so not sure about that. There is an update for the buttons. You should give it a bit longer fella. :)

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Wouldn't you notice this if purchased in the store?

Update:
What do you guys think of the decision i am taking? I have a 64GB LTE iPhone 5 and i actually love the phone but i have a trouble in the cell reception! It is awful! Will the HTC One fulfill my needs and have a better call quality without dropping calls?

Sent from my HTC One

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am waiting for my One to come to replace my iPhone 5. Can't say I have created a pointless threat about it on iMore or AC...

cctpitts01

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Well at least he is not one of the IPhone users that swapped back to the iPhone 5 because they can't survive without there trusty home button when I read those posts it gives me a migraine that someone can be so lazy as to return a phone cause they miss there physical home button. 😡

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Well at least he is not one of the IPhone users that swapped back to the iPhone 5 because they can't survive without there trusty home button when I read those posts it gives me a migraine that someone can be so lazy as to return a phone cause they miss there physical home button. 😡

Some people refuse to eat at anything other than the five restaurants they know. It's sad I agree.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Ah, one thing you can count on for sure. If anyone dare says they don't love the One better than any electronic device ever created, they'll get flamed and insulted. The OP expressed his opinion, based on his experiences. Isn't that sorta the point of a forum like this? He's not the first to complain about the power button or the sensitivity of the capacitive buttons.

Rndomuser

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Ah, one thing you can count on for sure. If anyone dare says they don't love the One better than any electronic device ever created, they'll get flamed and insulted. The OP expressed his opinion, based on his experiences. Isn't that sorta the point of a forum like this? He's not the first to complain about the power button or the sensitivity of the capacitive buttons.

Because there's no point in sharing your subjective opinion, especially if no one asked for it. I used iPhone 4s before - I still have it but I have 0 issues when using One's power or capacitive display buttons. How is his useless opinion relevant to me (or to other people like me)?
And I have 0 issues with someone disliking the phone and going with another brand instead. It's just sharing your personal likes/dislikes is pretty much pointless because it will not (or at least should not) change the subjective preferences of the other person.

Posted via Android Central App

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
So you sold your iPhone for a One because of call quality then sold your One for an iPhone because of power button placement?

You seem to be very eager to change phones. I'm referring to both iP to One and One to iP.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.