Click upon lock

tredstone

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Are there any apps that allow for a 'click' sound (or any sound even) upon locking the phone? I have to say this was something I got used to on the iPhone...

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Are there any apps that allow for a 'click' sound (or any sound even) upon locking the phone? I have to say this was something I got used to on the iPhone...

Under settings... sound... there is an option at the bottom of the list for "Screen Lock Sounds." This should probably work for you.

c613m

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Well I dunno but even after I check that option I still hear no lock or unlock sounds... And yes volume is on.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

alvin319

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Well I dunno but even after I check that option I still hear no lock or unlock sounds... And yes volume is on.

This is a software bug apparently. If you turn your volume up all the way with this option turned on you can hear a faint clicking sound. I have tested this on a few different ONEs with the same result.

c613m

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
This is a software bug apparently. If you turn your volume up all the way with this option turned on you can hear a faint clicking sound. I have tested this on a few different ONEs with the same result.

Yeah I can faintly hear that. So there's no way to hear it louder than that? Kinda silly, but I hope they are able to fix it with a software update.