Anyone else has a factory LOGO MISTAKE on back of there HTC One? (Picture inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Ha

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I recently purchased this phone at a local T-Mobile store and I've noticed a logo mistake on the back. I was wondering if anyone else has this? Does it mean anything other then a typo? The more information, the better, obviously.

oz6eb.jpg

Thanks!

srt05wv

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Sorry. For some reason my phone isnt showing the whole picture i guess. All i can see us the HTC and part of a barcode looking thing

TheLegoman

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Definitely get this thing replaced. Also, demand a brand new replacement. Don't let them give you a refurbished one. Make them replace it.

Posted via Android Central App

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I switched from an iPhone to this crappy HTC One for the first time and this is what I get already.

Hahah, I agree it should not happen but I would hardly say the device is crappy because the ink that was printing those letters did not properly print. Take it back they will give you a new device and be happy.

Is it annoying yes, guess what it happens, did you complain whey your iPhone needed a bumper because the antenna didn't work and apple gave them out free, or your 5 had scratches in the edge.

As said, return it for another unit, not that big of a deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kylazin

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I switched from an iPhone to this crappy HTC One for the first time and this is what I get already.

Go back to the iPhone? I understand that this stinks, but it is just a logo. I'm sure there will be no problem replacing it. Clearly iOS is where you are more comfortable.

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Don't you guys realize he is just a troll coming on the forums to trash talk the One... Just like the Samsung fan boys. That picture is probably fake to.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Never seen anything like that before. LOL

I took out my One and looked at the back. "beatsaudio" *phew. LOL

ICEmayne

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Maybe HTC released the special "Eats" edition for foodies so they could stay relevant with Googs and Sammy?

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt