HTC One Facebook App update

Rudy Alvarez

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys so earlier today I noticed a Facebook notification bar on my drop down notification bar. I went into the app settings and was able to turn it on and off. I thought it was cool. So about an hour later I checked my phone and it was gone. I checked the app settings and I no longer had that option. It disappeared. I checked the reviews and some people got the new feature also on an app update.

I uninstalled the app and tried installing it again but it didn't work. Does anyone have this feature on their Facebook app. If so, what version are you running?

Thanks guys

Posted via Android Central App

bandityo

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I saw it yesterday also..but turned it off by holding down on the item in notification and app info and turned it off....not sure what it was lol

ChappersUK

May 4, 2013
Visit site
It was winding me up as it was showing that I had a FB notification as well. The bar has since gone but I'm not getting any push notifications through from FB anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

simony

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting frequent update for the app... i did see one from v3.2 to v3.3 but I've updated v3.3 like twice already...

Rudy Alvarez

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm running 3.2.1 and I still don't see the feature I mentioned. I wrote to Facebook still waiting on a response. I hope they include our on their next update. Although it wasn't long I really enjoyed it.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc