Silver or black?

stlracer9486

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the silver one right now and was thinking about getting the black one what does everyone think I should do

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

les7699

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered the silver one. Almost every phone I have ever had has been black so this will be a nice change.

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered the silver one. Almost every phone I have ever had has been black so this will be a nice change.
That is the one thing that would have me leaning toward silver. Blackberry 8800, Blackberry 9000, Orignal Droid, Droid X, iPhone 4S all black. That is about 6 years since my time with silver Treo's.

gostan4484

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I had the silver for 5 days but exchanged it for the black yesterday - & I could not be happier with having decided to gol out stealth. The black speaker ends just fade in better with the balance of the black on phone than did the silver. But, then again my previous IPhone was white.

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
The silver just because like everyone else most of my phone's have been black. I have the black scratches easier like the iPhone 5, so you don't use a case, it's something to think about.

Posted via Android Central App

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Have the silver, but if they had made a black DE, that would have been my choice. In retrospect, I've always had black phones, so silver is a nice break from the norm.

ChappersUK

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I went with black. The silver looks nicer in pictures but the white plastic along the sides looks a bit cheap in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

TimmyB

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I love them both. If I had just one One, it would be a tough call. Since I bought two (one for me, one for my wife), I wanted different colors, so I have the black. Which matches my favorite color of cars, shirts, etc! ;)

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I love them both. If I had just one One, it would be a tough call. Since I bought two (one for me, one for my wife), I wanted different colors, so I have the black. Which matches my favorite color of cars, shirts, etc! ;)
Damn you I wish Verizon had it so I could just buy a single HTC One.

flexfield

May 19, 2013
Visit site
T-Mobile US only has silver. Had they had the black I would have picked that color instead.

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I got the silver one after a black iphone 5. I don't regret it at all, one sexy phone in silver although the black looks great, I was just concerned how much scratches and nicks would show up

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I held out forever looking for a black one @ Sprint. I must have called EVERYWHERE looking for one. Most places were sold out but had the silver.

Finally I got a black one! Loved it. Now I want the silver.

The black doens't scratch like I thought it would- it's been awesome. Granted I keep it in a case w/ a zedge film on the glass but my iPhone still scratched up like that lol.

Just being black I wonder if it looks like every other touch phone from a distance. The silver really shows off a nice contrast to me.

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the silver one right now and was thinking about getting the black one what does everyone think I should do

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

You should do whatever YOU want to do as long as it doesn't bankrupt you, or put you deep in debt.

The black one doesn't scratch easy...Whoever said that must lay their's down on asphalt and step on it occasionally. I work in a Power Plant, my phone is naked, and I've had it a month without a scratch. If it does scratch, oh well. If a scratch ever bothers me, then maybe I'll get a case to cover the scratch...Or paint it. I have a nice airbrush set still from back in my stoner days and it shoots acrylic. Anodized aluminum takes primer well without scuffing, so hey, there's an idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36