I want Google Wallet on my HTC One

dlpolitis

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I created a petition on change.org to request T-Mobile to not block Google Wallet in response to a tweet T-Mobile put out saying that T-Mobile supported ISIS "the wireless payment standard for mobile devices" (their words not mine) when a customer tweeted them about getting Google Wallet on his Galaxy Note 2. If T-Mobile is going to talk the talk about being the UNcarrier, they need to walk the walk too!
http://www.change.org/petitions/t-mobile-allow-google-wallet-on-your-devices
:mad:

panzerghost

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I signed it and I support that google wallet should not be blocked but since 3 of the major carriers block them. It is up to google to entice the carriers into supporting wallet instead of Isis

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I signed it and I support that google wallet should not be blocked but since 3 of the major carriers block them. It is up to google to entice the carriers into supporting wallet instead of Isis

Why can't they allow both and then consumers can decide

Kylazin

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I'll sign in support of your cause. I'm a happy Sprint customer with my first modern Android phone and I'm loving Google wallet. It works so perfectly at 90% of the stores I frequent.

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Why can't they allow both and then consumers can decide

Decisions make people uneasy. This is direct proof att, vzw and tmo all care about their costumers by not letting them get stressed over decisions.

Edit: I sincerely feel for those of you unable to use Wallet due to carrier interference. I hope that gets fixed soon because it's super handy.

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I created a petition on change.org to request T-Mobile to not block Google Wallet in response to a tweet T-Mobile put out saying that T-Mobile supported ISIS "the wireless payment standard for mobile devices" (their words not mine) when a customer tweeted them about getting Google Wallet on his Galaxy Note 2. If T-Mobile is going to talk the talk about being the UNcarrier, they need to walk the walk too!
http://www.change.org/petitions/t-mobile-allow-google-wallet-on-your-devices
:mad:

Why do I have to put my address for the petition?

HTC One>galaxy>iPhone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance