camera issues

spectre1006

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I dont know what it is but i cant seem to get my camera to focus. every time i take a shot it seems to be blurry. I've had it for 2 days and i love the phone but the camera doesnt seem to be able to focus for me. any tips?

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
First and foremost, check the zoom level. It might be on full zoom. Second, wipe the camera lens with some kind of micro fiber cloth. Third, reset camera settings to default. If none of those help there may be an issue.

spectre1006

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
oh yeah... i even took it to a sprint store and no one could figure it out. i got the everything plus plan so they couldnt swap out the device in the store. I'm waitin on sprint to call me back about the device being defective within the first 14 days

dre22era

May 25, 2012
Visit site
so you bought the phone directly from sprint?
I have the same plan and was able to buy the phone at a Sprint store. Mine had scratches on the back so I was also able to swap it for a new one at the same store.
I''ve had my plan for 10 years now (Formerly Sero) and up to this year, was able to buy phones from Best Buy as they offered instant rebates back when sprint still did the stupid mail in rebate.
So they recently changed their system which is no big deal now

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21