Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Gator352
  • 1 Post By aokusman
  • 1 Post By jonathan2677
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,838 Global Posts

Default Came back to HTC!

I had an upgrade and went with the silver HTC one. Love the darn thing but BT voice dialing got on my nerves even though I found a brief fix. After 13 days, I decided to go back to Samsung because my S3 was dang near perfect and traded for the S4 because I figured, if the S3 was perfect so would the S4. Boy was I wrong!

First off, s-voice is the biggest piece of crap for using BT. Not once did it get a contact right the first time nor the second for that matter. Second, the only way to get half way decent bat life is to kill most of it's features. Why should I have too?? Even though some of its features are pretty good such as smart stay, others are worthless as t*ts on a bullfrog. Samsung packs so much dung that it literally makes it un enjoyable. Now I will say that the call quality is better on the S4 but the ringer quality sucks golf balls through a garden hose. Third, I dropped calls all over the place. No rhyme or reason...it just did. My one never dropped one call. The S4 was a decent phone for guinea pigs for Samsung to improve on new technology instead of giving us a phone that's perfect. Ok...I'm done ranting...and I don't mean for this to be a Samsung vs. HTC thread again, but just saying I'm back!

Just wanted to say I'm back with a black HTC one that's perfect. No gap on top. No chips in polycarbonate. And I can say that the screen is perfectly flush at the top and bottom!! All I can say is that I have never been happier!!
    Jakiro201 and les7699 like this.

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

Default Re: Came back to HTC!

Welcome back to the One, I haven't gone anywhere and am loving it!

Posted via Android Central App

I've played with the s4 and it's not bad at all.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    maryjane2300 likes this.

Last weekend I played with my father in laws S4 and was very disappointed the some of the features. I will say I was in love with the screen but I didnt like the camera at all, It took dark pictures compared to my HTC One.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,838 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aokusman View Post
    I've played with the s4 and it's not bad at all.

No it wasn't. It's a decent phone. I just had a lot of time to play with it and found the One to be a much better fit for me.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,838 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    Last weekend I played with my father in laws S4 and was very disappointed the some of the features. I will say I was in love with the screen but I didnt like the camera at all, It took dark pictures compared to my HTC One.
    Personally, I think the One's screen is better. On the S4, the icons Samsung uses is bright, colorful, and pop out at you like a jack in the box.

I think the color is more realistic on the HTC One.

I think the S4 is a POS. I would have preferred a black One instead of the silver, but I have it Otterboxed, so it really doesn't matter that much.

I own both and they have strong points to each, I switch back and forth for daily drivers, I did change my launcher on the s4. WICH MAKES IT Great I didn't change the launcher on the one and its still great, to say the s4 camera ducks makes me think your just trying to justify your purchase because it blows the one away in any situation besides low light, again neither one is a piece of **** and comes down to preference

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    karmamule likes this.