Getting a $25 Google gift card from HTC online

amroa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from HTC giving me a Google gift card due to the delay in getting the phone from HTC online.

Posted via Android Central App

alus415

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Same! ... this is great actually , $100 cash back + $25 google credit and I technically made $75 , I sold my HTC One for $575 and bought an S4 for $500.

Now before i get flamed on , I kind of regret switching to the S4 , the S4 phone is laggy and I'm not happy with it's current performance, but since Google announced that they are adopting the S4 as a Nexus phone my plan is wait for the Nexus S4 rom and see if that makes my S4 "pure" google Nexus and fixes the stuttert/lag , if it still lags after that then I can sell the S4 and rebuy the HTC One, the cool thing is that on craiglist S4 sell for more than the ONEs.

KineticMD

Would-be Doc
Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Just got this too. Funny thing is, the shipping delays actually expedited my order since I placed mine pretty late and got standard shipping, then HTC ended up giving me free overnight shipping as part of their blanket apology.

amroa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Same! ... this is great actually , $100 cash back + $25 google credit and I technically made $75 , I sold my HTC One for $575 and bought an S4 for $500.

Now before i get flamed on , I kind of regret switching to the S4 , the S4 phone is laggy and I'm not happy with it's current performance, but since Google announced that they are adopting the S4 as a Nexus phone my plan is wait for the Nexus S4 rom and see if that makes my S4 "pure" google Nexus and fixes the stuttert/lag , if it still lags after that then I can sell the S4 and rebuy the HTC One, the cool thing is that on craiglist S4 sell for more than the ONEs.

They need a "Too Funny" button....