- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Gmail App "Intercepting" Emails?
Ever since my gmail app synced with my main gmail account i have stopped receiving mail to that account in the HTC mail app.
I have enabled IMAP so im thinking for some reason the phone recognizes the emails going to my gmail app and does not download them also to the HTC app.
Anyone have a similar problem or advice?
EDIT: I'll add that i can still send emails from the gmail account in the HTC app, just not seeing them come in.
- By Cory S in forum Droid BionicReplies: 27Last Post: 08-01-2012, 02:37 AM
- By YragTrebor in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2012, 07:08 PM
- By teddyp6 in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-28-2012, 04:46 PM
- By mpetruzz in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 8Last Post: 12-23-2011, 06:52 PM
- By lastdetailwd in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2009, 07:38 PM