- 7 Posts
Hi, if you own a Pebble watch and you have got it to work ok with the HTC One could you please post on this thread?
I am having issues with the Pebble acessabilty tab, once I select it my lock screen icons don't work properly & the phone icons to answer/dismiss a call no longer slide up, I only have to touch the icons to answer/dismiss a call, but 99% of the time it answers or dismisses on its own when it's in my pocket because the screen is touching the material of my trousers
- 11-15-2013, 04:41 PM #2
- 11-16-2013, 08:35 PM #3
- 222 Posts
Re: Pebble watch
Good to see this has been fixed. I've been watching this device for a while. Might jump on it soon. I'm just afraid come January a much newer more capable device will be out. I really want a baked in pedometer as well. The fitbit is way too expensive for a pedometer alone. Sorry for the hijacking. :-D
Posted via my hTc one with a cracked screen!
- 11-16-2013, 10:22 PM #4
- By Chemical#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2010, 03:52 PM
- By NickG in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2010, 03:51 PM
- By CrackMonkey91 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2010, 02:45 PM
- By MedlongOne in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 02-10-2010, 12:54 PM
- By MedlongOne in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2010, 10:33 AM