Where can you find wallpapers?

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I can not seem to find any 1080p wallpapers for smartphones, such ad my HTC One. Any suggestions/sites/apps for 1080p smartphone wallpapers. Normal 1080p wallpapers don't work as they are for wide screen. So anyone?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Just download a wallpaper app. Do a search for HD wallpaper. Anything you get from those apps should be sufficient.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just download a wallpaper app. Do a search for HD wallpaper. Anything you get from those apps should be sufficient.

I tried but, they all were for 720p phones and looked awful.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I tried but, they all were for 720p phones and looked awful.

I wonder what your definition of awful is because I've had a couple very nice HD wallpapers from the apps. Be sure to set the wallpaper from the app and not download then set because that changes stuff. Anyhow, good luck.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I can not seem to find any 1080p wallpapers for smartphones, such ad my HTC One. Any suggestions/sites/apps for 1080p smartphone wallpapers. Normal 1080p wallpapers don't work as they are for wide screen. So anyone?

Have you tried Zedge from Play?

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I wonder what your definition of awful is because I've had a couple very nice HD wallpapers from the apps. Be sure to set the wallpaper from the app and not download then set because that changes stuff. Anyhow, good luck.

I'm going to try some different apps. Thanks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Agreed! I would like to see everyone's input!

Zedge also has a live wall paper selection. I haven't downloaded anything from that particular part of the app, but I am there at least once every week or two, and I rarely leave the app without downloading something. They also have ringtone and notification sounds as well.

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Zedge also has a live wall paper selection. I haven't downloaded anything from that particular part of the app, but I am there at least once every week or two, and I rarely leave the app without downloading something. They also have ringtone and notification sounds as well.

Wow! I never knew this! Thanks for the info!

michaelp68

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I've used Zedge on my phone and PicSpeed on my tablet. Both look great and work well.

Sent from my Transformer Infinity TF 700
using Tapatalk