- 01-20-2016, 12:15 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Warranty for a used phone?
square trade will let you insure your used phones AS LONG as they can insure a new phone also. Apparently, as long as one of the phones comes from a retailer, then you can add all your old phones at 79 dollars a year for 2 years after that first one. Or you can pay 6 per month per line that you want insured monthly. The contract renews automatically when the 2 yrs are up and becomes an annual contract.
- By hankhank96 in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2016, 09:52 PM
- By da.bus56 in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2011, 02:33 PM
- By blaksheepno1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2011, 09:55 PM
- By mistermsk in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2011, 01:11 PM
- By kardin in forum HTC G1/Dream Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2010, 03:18 PM