Grid Size

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
The settings in the app drawer gives you the option of a 3 x 4 or 4 x 5 grid layout, however I don't see a setting for the grid size in the "customize home screen" page. It seems you can only go with the default grid layout here which is 4 x 4. Other than using an app like Nova does anyone know how to change the grid size to 4 x 5 on the "customize home screen" page of Sense 5?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The settings in the app drawer gives you the option of a 3 x 4 or 4 x 5 grid layout, however I don't see a setting for the grid size in the "customize home screen" page. It seems you can only go with the default grid layout here which is 4 x 4. Other than using an app like Nova does anyone know how to change the grid size to 4 x 5 on the "customize home screen" page of Sense 5?

Not you cannot change homescreen grid size on stock sense without a 3rd party launcher. It's typically that way on mist stock launchers.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Gathomblipoob

May 6, 2010
Visit site

If you're referring the home screen and not the app drawer, the only way I know of is with a launcher such as Nova. You can also use Nova to shrink the icons and have a scrollable dock, which is really nice.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance