NYTimes on Blinkfeed?

JazzJeremy

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone!

So i just started my new HTC One a few days ago, and began to use BlinkFeed.
Now my problem is that I'm living in Europe, but I come from the US, so i'd like to have on the BF news from the NYTimes for instance, or the AP or CNN, or all the news you normally get on a US version. However, in my "european" version, I only get french news sites as the differents "services" available... :'(
Does anyone know how can I change this?

Thanks a lot!
JazzJeremy

Gothamoddisee

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The promise of a VPN service is ostensibly to have your device appear as if it's anywhere in the world you'd like it to be (anywhere that VPN service has a server). If you're married to the idea of BlinkFeed providing the content, this may work. Additionally, apps like Pulse offer similar services for whichever source you choose, though admittedly without the polish that HTC's BlinkFeed provides. If you sort it out, I'd love to hear how you did it!

Hi everyone!

So i just started my new HTC One a few days ago, and began to use BlinkFeed.
Now my problem is that I'm living in Europe, but I come from the US, so i'd like to have on the BF news from the NYTimes for instance, or the AP or CNN, or all the news you normally get on a US version. However, in my "european" version, I only get french news sites as the differents "services" available... :'(
Does anyone know how can I change this?

Thanks a lot!
JazzJeremy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz